Alona Kew White Beach Resort, Tawala, Panglao Island, Bohol
A resort for family and friends, a perfect way to share memorable moments, make new friends.
Alona Palm Beach Resort, Alona Beach, Tawala, Panglao Island, Bohol
The luxurious beach resort at Alona Beach, on the island of Panglao, in the Philippines.
Lost Horizon Beach Resort, Alona Beach, Tawala, Panglao Island, Bohol
It is a perfect resort for the whole family. Lost Horizon Resort also ideal getaway for couples who want the perfect honeymoon or romantic holiday.
Amorita Beach Resort, Alona Beach, Tawala, Panglao Island, Bohol
Situated atop a beachside cliff, offering a breathtaking views of the ocean from the balcony of your own private villa.
Oasis Beach Resort, Alona Beach, Tawala, Panglao Island, Bohol
Its landscape exhibit the tropical look, as it is furnished by bamboo and wooden cottages as well as a lush garden.
Isis Bungalows Resort, Alona Beach, Panglao Island, Bohol 6340
Boasts of 8 air-conditioned bungalows of different capacities and 4 air-conditioned rooms, each with its own terrace and a view of the sea. Each bungalow or room has it's own spacious bathroom.
Bohol Divers Resort, Alona Beach, Panglao Island, Bohol
Provides services such 2 Swimming Pools, Restaurant, Beach Bar, ReefDive Shop, Outdoor Games Facilities, Safety Deposit Boxes, Laundry Services, Transfer Assistance Massage Services, Beach Volleyball, WIFI – Internet Access.
Bohol Plaza Resort, Panglao Island, Dayo HillMayacabac, Dauis, Bohol
Provides a relaxing & breathtaking panorama overlooking the islands and experience celestial comfort with the modern amenities and sumptuous food.
Amarela Resort, Libaong, Panglao Island, Bohol
Amarela Resort Rooms are tastefully furnished, well-equipped and comfortable, Amarela’s rooms are unique retreats with individual sea view balconies.
Aquatica Beach Resort, Alona Beach, Panglao Island, Bohol
Nestled in the center of the fine white Alona Beach. A paradise to relax and enjoy the gentle sea beeze and swim the clear blue waters.
Panglao Island Nature Resort, Bingag, Dauis, Panglao Island, Bohol 6339
Provides superb service and exquisite cuisine aer natural complements to the paradise that is Panglao Island.
Sun Apartelle Resort, Alona Beach, Panglao Island, Bohol
Provides a pristine dive spots, adventure tours, white powder sand beaches, clear blue seas and Breathtakingly beautiful nature and culture spots are waiting for scuba divers, newly weds, couples, family’s and visitors.
Blue Sky-Sea Resort, Panglao Island, Bohol
Provides a panoramic view of the pristine sea and the great blue yonder. It has a refreshing guest rooms and outdoor jacuzzi provide instant relaxation like the morning sea breeze and lush, verdant sceneries waiting to soothe your senses.
Flushing Meadows Resort, Dauis, Panglao Island, Bohol 6339
Provides a 68 exquisitely designed guestrooms and suites, built with spaciousness and coziness in mind. Featuring room designs that teem with a tropical vibe, hotel accommodations have the amenities one would expect only from a first-class resort.
Bohol Beach Club, Bolod, Panglao Island, Bohol 6340
Situated in Panglao Island in Bohol Island. Bohol Beach Club is about 30 minutes by land from Tagbilaran City.
Casa Nova Garden Resort, Alona Beach, Panglao Island, Bohol
Offers a 13 airconditioned guestrooms.. Casa Nova Garden Resort Inquiry
Casa Filomena Resort, Totolan, Dauis, Panglao Island, Bohol
One of the many luring and beautiful resorts in the city. Provides airconditioned rooms.
Eskaya Beach Resort & Spa, Tawala, Panglao Island, Bohol
A boutique-style which accounts for its exclusivity. It has 15 well-appointed villas, with two villas having 2 bedrooms.
Ananyana Beach Resort, Doljo Beach, Panglao Island, Bohol
Boasts of 8 very spacious suites with either balcony or garden terrace. All the suites, equipped with split aircon and mini bar, have a very large first class double bed made of bamboo and a spacious deluxe bathroom with fresh hot and cold water.
Alona Tropical Resort, Alona Beach, Tawala, Panglao Island, Bohol
It has a beautifully-landscaped gardens greeted by the morning sun is an Asian-styled resort, lying at the heart of Alona strip in Panglao Island, Bohol.
Dumaluan Beach Resort, Bolod, Panglao Island, Bohol
Offers its powdery white sand and crytal clear water that soothe for the relaxing experience in Panglao Island, Bohol.
Other Panglao Island Resorts and Hotels
• Alonaville Beach Resort, Alona Beach, Tawala, Panglao Island, Bohol
• Alona Vida & Coco Vida Beach Resort, Alona Beach, Tawala, Panglao Island, Bohol
- Provides a 8 deluxe rooms with aircon, fan, warm and cold water (freshwater), cable TV with 34 channels, elecronic safe and terrace. All rooms are equipped with modern homemade rattan furniture.
• Charlotte Beach Resort, Danao, Panglao Island, Bohol
• Beach Rock Cafe & Lodge, Panglao Island, Bohol
• Bohol Island Dive Resort, Alona Beach, Panglao Island, Bohol
• Bohol Sea Resort, Danao Beach, Panglao Island, 6340 Bohol
- Boasts of 20 tasteful rooms and bungalows in different categories each with its own bath, Shower and WC, mini bar, air-conditioning and terrace.
• Peter's House, Alona Beach, Panglao Island, Bohol
• Alumbong Resort, Alona Beach, Panglao Island, Bohol
• Playa Blanca, Alona Beach, Panglao Island, Bohol
• Cherry’s Home, Alona Beach, Tawala, Panglao Island, Bohol
- A family mini hotel designed and owned by a Filipina married to a swedish citizen. It is located at Panglao, Bohol and is only 150 meters away from an exotic beach resort.
• Rene's Place, Alona Beach, Tawala, Panglao Island, Bohol
• Belleview Rock Resort, Tawala, Panglao Island, Bohol
- offers a fully air-conditioned rooms with alternate concealed fresh air louvers mounted in front and back wall of the rooms, specially designed for persons who wanted to feel the natural fresh air exchange with the frequent sea breeze blowing directly to the cottages during hot summer.
• Flower Garden Resort, Alona Beach, Panglao Island, Bohol
- Under swiss management and was established in 1999.
Panglao Island, Bohol Philippines
Panglao has become a Tourist Zone by Proclamation No. 1801 (VII) dated November 10, 1978. The same town was under the Integrated Protected Areas (IPAS) under Proclamation No. 2152 dated December 20, 1981 of the DENR with an area of 8,740 hectares declared as Mangrove Swamp Forest Reserves.
In 1999, Panglao had forty-one (41) resort establishments with 153 resort units of varying standard. Foreign guests came mainly from Europe, one of which is classified as AA resort and one as Special Interest Resort (SIR), while the rest were of different standards. Foreign visitors in this town comprised a majority of 54 percent of total visitors. Among foreign visitors Europeans ranked first followed by Asians.